Monday, November 28, 2011

The Downside of Wellness

My cloudy mind fooled me....

A few weeks ago, as I was mega sick, I thought I could stop myself from drinking coffee. I must admit now that I'm over my cold/flu/sickiness, I have not stopped cold turkey (Merry Thanksgiving by the way), but I haven't purchased any new grounds since my plan of action, and that I find as a good start. I have spent a lot time with my family in the past week or so, and coffee is like the air we breathe when were together.

I would say I've saved about $15 this month on not buying coffee and coffee products. And when I come across the urge of those luscious scented lil' beans in the grocery store, I'll surpass them for the fresh scented herbal teas further down the aisle.

Wish me luck! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment