Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Let me hear it!

If you list a behavior change you'd like to make... I'll send you a lil' info on how to get you started.

Could be a short term goal to lose five pounds before you add five pounds during the upcoming holiday feasts! Could be finding a free local event to get you active in your community. Have you been thinking about quitting smoking? Maybe you're interested in the benefits of vegetarianism. How about a calorie tracker to eat balanced, moderate meals??

Leave comments on this post on what you'd like to work on. Take action!


If anything, you'll get it out there (maybe influence others)... and at least (cheese-ball alert) get a posi push towards an even better you.

4 comments:

  1. I have the most unhealthy diet. Mostly because I'm too busy with work and school. I would like to work on eating a healthier diet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im addicted to the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay up wayyyyy too late! I take melatonin on occasion, I work out (not enough) I eat pretty heathy (vegan) I don't do sodas or coffee. I don't know why other than me being a deprived night owl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody, try packing your lunch with fruits and veggies to pull you through the day until you can get home to prepare a nice simple warm meal. Rice and chicken with some sauteed veggies...super cinch.

    Alex, aren't we all?? Make sure you don't bring your computer or phone into bed with you. Sleep is one of the most vital aspects in life.

    ...and with that d1af6232...... remember if you can't actually sleep, at least rest your mind. Try reading a book or listening to some chill tunes to calm yourself. Maybe you'll find it will actually put you to sleep.

    ReplyDelete